The feature bundle is a stack of features/capabilities that you are able to assign to users or accounts.
To create a feature bundle follow these steps;
- Click on "add new feature bundle"
- Name - add a relevant name to the bundle
- Advanced (trial mode)
- Grant to all new accounts - meaning that on an account creation, the account will be granted automatically to the bundle. This ability allows you to create an automatic trial.
- Indefinite or time-bound - choose if you want to limit the time of the bundle you assign to account/users. Taking Trial as an example, you can create a 30 day trial automatically to new accounts when created.
- description - optional - add a description you want
- metadata - optional - add any field to the bundle’s metadata.
- Click Save to add the new bundle.
Once you created a feature bundle enter the feature bundle page in order to assign and edit features, accounts, and users.
Choose the bundle you want to manage
- Assign features - add features to the feature bundle
- Assign accounts - add accounts to the feature bundle. All users under an account are granted a feature bundle when an account is assigned.
- Assign users - add specific users to the feature bundle
For accounts and users, you can limit manually the expiration for the entitlement. This capability allows you to control access and grant time-bound access for different reasons.
If a user is being granted the same feature bundle with different time expirations, they will be entitled to the longest time regardless
Updated about 1 month ago